NPA resources on controlled drugs
26th February 2013
The UK National Pharmacy Association (NPA) has produced resources for controlled drugs including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidance sheets for its members.
- Gabapentin oral solution and enteral feeding tubes
- Cochrane review: fentanyl for neuropathic pain
- Cochrane review: hydromorphone for cancer pain
- Cochrane review: benzodiazepines for the relief of breathlessness in advanced malignant and non-malignant diseases
- End of life care for infants, children and young people with life-limiting conditions: planning and management
- Calling all members - please complete our satisfaction survey!
- pH testing for nasogastric tube positioning is cost effective
- Hydromorphone injection now authorized in the UK
- Patient Safety Alert: Risk of death and severe harm from error with injectable phenytoin
- PCF5+ 2016 PDF now available