NPA resources on controlled drugs
26th February 2013
The UK National Pharmacy Association (NPA) has produced resources for controlled drugs including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidance sheets for its members.
- PCF4+ 2013 e-book now half price!
- Class 2 Medicines Recall: Buccolam (midazolam) oromucosal solutions
- Cochrane review: Oxycodone for neuropathic pain and fibromyalgia in adults
- BNF changes to haloperidol maximum dose
- A new fentanyl sublingual tablet launched in UK
- Tapentadol oral solution launched in UK
- A new oxycodone m/r tablet launched in UK
- A new oxycodone immediate-release generic capsule launched in UK
- Cochrane review: Heparin for perioperative thromboprophylaxis in patients with cancer
- Class 2 Medicines Recall: Midazolam buccal liquid 10mg/mL (unauthorized product)