NPA resources on controlled drugs
26th February 2013
The UK National Pharmacy Association (NPA) has produced resources for controlled drugs including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidance sheets for its members.
- Domperidone restricted to a POM
- Liverpool Care pathway replaced by five Priorities for Care
- CQC annual report: safer management of controlled drugs
- Sativex approved in Wales to treat MS symptoms on NHS
- Ketamine rescheduling consultation
- Levobupivacaine 250mg/200mL epidural infusion bags supply problem
- Dexamfetamine sulfate oral solution now authorized
- Cochrane review: Levetiracetam for neuropathic pain in adults
- Cochrane review: Topical lidocaine for neuropathic pain in adults
- PCF4+ 2013 e-book now half price!