NPA resources on controlled drugs
26th February 2013
The UK National Pharmacy Association (NPA) has produced resources for controlled drugs including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidance sheets for its members.
- Dexamethasone 4mg/mL injection supply problem
- NICE guideline on managing medicines in care homes
- New buprenorphine patch launched in UK
- Die Ausgabe 01/2014 des APM-Newsletter ist erschienen
- Tramadol to be a Schedule 3 CD and temazepam exemptions to be removed
- PCF4 print version now only £25!
- NICE evidence summary of oral ketamine for chronic pain
- First ever Global Atlas identifies unmet need for palliative care
- ACMD recommends reclassifying ketamine
- Phosphate enema new contra-indication