NPA resources on controlled drugs
26th February 2013
The UK National Pharmacy Association (NPA) has produced resources for controlled drugs including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidance sheets for its members.
- PCF4 print version now only £25!
- NICE evidence summary of oral ketamine for chronic pain
- First ever Global Atlas identifies unmet need for palliative care
- ACMD recommends reclassifying ketamine
- Phosphate enema new contra-indication
- Opioid antagonists therapeutic review
- NICE consultation on enhancing the BNF with other prescribing resources: an opportunity to lobby for the Palliative Care Formulary
- SIGN guidance on lung cancer updated
- Interim statement as LCP is phased out
- News about palliativedrugs.com publications in 2014