NPA resources on controlled drugs
26th February 2013
The UK National Pharmacy Association (NPA) has produced resources for controlled drugs including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidance sheets for its members.
- Die September/Oktober Ausgabe des APM Newsletter ist fertig
- Neuropathic pain guidelines published
- MHRA guidance on switching between different manufacturer’s products of anti-epileptic drugs
- Fentanyl buccal film launched in UK
- Oral ketoconazole tablets discontinued in UK
- SMC accepts orodispersible ondansetron
- Strong Opioid Identification Booklet now available!
- Diamorphine nasal spray launched in UK
- FDA approves first hydrocodone m/r capsule
- Consultation on end of life care guidance