NPA resources on controlled drugs
26th February 2013
The UK National Pharmacy Association (NPA) has produced resources for controlled drugs including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidance sheets for its members.
- Improving the quality of care in the last days of life: A practical guide to getting the medications right
- NICE End of life care for infants, children and young people
- NICE evidence summary for fentanyl transdermal patient controlled system
- New naproxen suspension available in UK
- Neuropathic pain: pregabalin and gabapentin prescribing
- Topical miconazole interaction with warfarin
- RPS guidance for the prescribers of Specials
- IPC5 now available!
- e-learning Indian palliative care course
- Epistatus 10mg/mL oromucosal solution batch recall