NPA resources on controlled drugs
26th February 2013
The UK National Pharmacy Association (NPA) has produced resources for controlled drugs including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidance sheets for its members.
- Calling all members - please complete our satisfaction survey!
- pH testing for nasogastric tube positioning is cost effective
- Hydromorphone injection now authorized in the UK
- Patient Safety Alert: Risk of death and severe harm from error with injectable phenytoin
- PCF5+ 2016 PDF now available
- Hydrocortisone 100mg/mL injection batch recall
- Medicines optimisation consultation
- Medical device alert: insulin delivery devices
- IV carbamazepine authorized in the US
- PCF5+ 2016 pdf available soon!