Dexamfetamine sulphate 5mg caution in use alert
27th February 2013
The MHRA have issued a caution in use alert for Dexamfetamine sulphate 5mg (Auden McKenzie; pack size x 28, batch number 12123/A) first distributed on 10-01-2013. A very small number of packs from the above batch may contain three blister strips instead of two. Pharmacists are asked to check the contents of packs from this batch and contact Auden McKenzie (01895 627420) if extra blister strips are found.
- Dexamethasone 4mg/mL injection supply problem
- NICE guideline on managing medicines in care homes
- New buprenorphine patch launched in UK
- Die Ausgabe 01/2014 des APM-Newsletter ist erschienen
- Tramadol to be a Schedule 3 CD and temazepam exemptions to be removed
- PCF4 print version now only £25!
- NICE evidence summary of oral ketamine for chronic pain
- First ever Global Atlas identifies unmet need for palliative care
- ACMD recommends reclassifying ketamine
- Phosphate enema new contra-indication