Dexamfetamine sulphate 5mg caution in use alert
27th February 2013
The MHRA have issued a caution in use alert for Dexamfetamine sulphate 5mg (Auden McKenzie; pack size x 28, batch number 12123/A) first distributed on 10-01-2013. A very small number of packs from the above batch may contain three blister strips instead of two. Pharmacists are asked to check the contents of packs from this batch and contact Auden McKenzie (01895 627420) if extra blister strips are found.
- IV carbamazepine authorized in the US
- PCF5+ 2016 pdf available soon!
- Palladone (hydromorphone) SPC updated
- Authorized glycopyrronium oral solution now available in UK
- NICE Consultation: Care of dying adults in the last days of life
- NICE guidance on multimorbidity
- British guideline on management of asthma updated
- SMC accepts diamorphine nasal spray
- Updated Do Not Attempt Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation policy published in Scotland
- Cochrane review: oxycodone for neuropathic pain