Dexamfetamine sulphate 5mg caution in use alert
27th February 2013
The MHRA have issued a caution in use alert for Dexamfetamine sulphate 5mg (Auden McKenzie; pack size x 28, batch number 12123/A) first distributed on 10-01-2013. A very small number of packs from the above batch may contain three blister strips instead of two. Pharmacists are asked to check the contents of packs from this batch and contact Auden McKenzie (01895 627420) if extra blister strips are found.
- Ketamine rescheduling consultation
- PCF4+ 2013 e-book now half price!
- Class 2 Medicines Recall: Buccolam (midazolam) oromucosal solutions
- Cochrane review: Oxycodone for neuropathic pain and fibromyalgia in adults
- BNF changes to haloperidol maximum dose
- A new fentanyl sublingual tablet launched in UK
- Tapentadol oral solution launched in UK
- A new oxycodone m/r tablet launched in UK
- A new oxycodone immediate-release generic capsule launched in UK
- Cochrane review: Heparin for perioperative thromboprophylaxis in patients with cancer