Dexamfetamine sulphate 5mg caution in use alert
27th February 2013
The MHRA have issued a caution in use alert for Dexamfetamine sulphate 5mg (Auden McKenzie; pack size x 28, batch number 12123/A) first distributed on 10-01-2013. A very small number of packs from the above batch may contain three blister strips instead of two. Pharmacists are asked to check the contents of packs from this batch and contact Auden McKenzie (01895 627420) if extra blister strips are found.
- Gabapentin oral solution and enteral feeding tubes
- Cochrane review: fentanyl for neuropathic pain
- Cochrane review: hydromorphone for cancer pain
- Cochrane review: benzodiazepines for the relief of breathlessness in advanced malignant and non-malignant diseases
- End of life care for infants, children and young people with life-limiting conditions: planning and management
- Calling all members - please complete our satisfaction survey!
- pH testing for nasogastric tube positioning is cost effective
- Hydromorphone injection now authorized in the UK
- Patient Safety Alert: Risk of death and severe harm from error with injectable phenytoin
- PCF5+ 2016 PDF now available