Dexamfetamine sulphate 5mg caution in use alert
27th February 2013
The MHRA have issued a caution in use alert for Dexamfetamine sulphate 5mg (Auden McKenzie; pack size x 28, batch number 12123/A) first distributed on 10-01-2013. A very small number of packs from the above batch may contain three blister strips instead of two. Pharmacists are asked to check the contents of packs from this batch and contact Auden McKenzie (01895 627420) if extra blister strips are found.
- Improving the quality of care in the last days of life: A practical guide to getting the medications right
- NICE End of life care for infants, children and young people
- NICE evidence summary for fentanyl transdermal patient controlled system
- New naproxen suspension available in UK
- Neuropathic pain: pregabalin and gabapentin prescribing
- Topical miconazole interaction with warfarin
- RPS guidance for the prescribers of Specials
- IPC5 now available!
- e-learning Indian palliative care course
- Epistatus 10mg/mL oromucosal solution batch recall