Dexamfetamine sulphate 5mg caution in use alert
27th February 2013
The MHRA have issued a caution in use alert for Dexamfetamine sulphate 5mg (Auden McKenzie; pack size x 28, batch number 12123/A) first distributed on 10-01-2013. A very small number of packs from the above batch may contain three blister strips instead of two. Pharmacists are asked to check the contents of packs from this batch and contact Auden McKenzie (01895 627420) if extra blister strips are found.
- Haloperidol injection 5mg/mL supply difficulties
- Lacri-Lube eye ointment recalled
- Update on the prescribing and dispensing of pregabalin for neuropathic pain
- Disipal brand of orphenadrine tablets discontinued
- Cochrane review: venlafaxine for neuropathic pain in adults
- PPIs and subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus
- Magnesium aspartate dihydrate approved by NHS Wales for hypomagnesaemia
- Capsaicin patch indications updated
- PCF5 - Highly commended by BMA
- PCF5+ 2015 pdf available soon!