Dexamfetamine sulphate 5mg caution in use alert
27th February 2013
The MHRA have issued a caution in use alert for Dexamfetamine sulphate 5mg (Auden McKenzie; pack size x 28, batch number 12123/A) first distributed on 10-01-2013. A very small number of packs from the above batch may contain three blister strips instead of two. Pharmacists are asked to check the contents of packs from this batch and contact Auden McKenzie (01895 627420) if extra blister strips are found.
- CQC annual report: safer management of controlled drugs
- Sativex approved in Wales to treat MS symptoms on NHS
- Ketamine rescheduling consultation
- Levobupivacaine 250mg/200mL epidural infusion bags supply problem
- Dexamfetamine sulfate oral solution now authorized
- Cochrane review: Levetiracetam for neuropathic pain in adults
- Cochrane review: Topical lidocaine for neuropathic pain in adults
- PCF4+ 2013 e-book now half price!
- Class 2 Medicines Recall: Buccolam (midazolam) oromucosal solutions
- Cochrane review: Oxycodone for neuropathic pain and fibromyalgia in adults